The styles, the dresses, the colors – it’s as if an Oscar should be given just for the fashion! The Oscars are, of course, Hollywood’s most anticipated and glamorous night, and while many of us can’t wait to find out the winners, it’s what’ll be worn at the ceremony that rivals in anticipation. At least, for me.
Here are my top 10 picks for women’s fashions, listed in specific order from 1 to 10, followed by my top 5 men’s suits (also in order). For the men in particular, I looked at how they carried the suit.
I’ve also included a Best Couple and Most Interesting to Look At. Enjoy!
Top 10 Women:
1. Lupita Nyong’o (Won for Best Supporting Actress, 12 Years a Slave)
2. Charlize Theron
3. Amy Adams (Nominated Best Actress, American Hustle)
4. Penelope Cruz
5. Sandra Bullock (Nominated Best Actress, Gravity)
6. Naomi Watts
7. Calista Flockhart
8. Jennifer Garner
9. Gabourey Sidibe
10. Jennifer Lawrence (Nominated Best Supporting Actress, American Hustle)
My top 5 Men’s Fashion:
1. John Stamos
2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
3. Bradley Cooper (Nominated Best Supporting Actor, American Hustle)
4. Leonardo DiCaprio (Nominated Best Actor, The Wolf of Wall Street)
5. Michael B. Jordan
My winner for Best Couple:
Matthew McConaughey and his beautiful wife Camila Alves
My winner for Most Interesting Dress to Look At:
For more pictures from the red carpet, please visit here.